Tuesday 27 December 2011

Fashionista Make Up Palette




I found the Fashionista make up palette when i was shopping for my best friends Christmas present. i was in Superdrug just browsing
through the make up when i came across the Fashionista section. I was so excited to find that Fashionista made a create your own style make up palette.

I have seen palettes like this before but i never found them that accessible or a great value for money. In Superdrug the palette comes in red or black and is £5. The shadows and blushes are £4 each. There is always deals on i think just now they have a 5 for 3 deal on, therefore you get a palette full of make up for £16 saving £8. I think this is great considering i have paid around that for some of my single mac shadows.

The palette holds 4 pans of make up which can be made up of eye shadow, blush or a mix of both. They have a wide variety of colours and finishes to choose from which i loved.

I selected 3 eye shadows and 1 blush for my palette. The colours are lovely as you can see. The pans are really big too, bigger than a mac shadow i actually believe the Fashionista ones to be as big as Make up forever eye shadows. The colours i got are...

I love all the colours and they blend so well and also are pretty long lasting with and without a primer.

I love everything in the palette. I love the price, the look, the quality and quantity of product. I love the mirror in the palette and i love the fact you can interchange the contents. This is an awesome product and i would like to thank Fashionista for making it accessible and affordable.

signing off Claire x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment